This price list is valid from September 1, 2021
Yource (parent company Flight-Delayed.co.uk) has been fighting for passenger rights since 2010. We have now helped more than 1,000,000 passengers in 9 different countries. So we know what we're talking about and we're here to help.
Our rates in this price list are inextricably linked to our general Terms and Conditions and apply to all our agreements.
2. No cure, no pay!
We only charge a fee when the airline actually pays the compensation. It therefore costs you nothing to submit your claim and you do not bear any risk. After submission, our experts will immediately start analyzing whether your claim is legally valid.
3. Service fee
When we have successfully completed your claim, we charge a percentage of 29% (incl. VAT) of the total compensation amount. What can you expect from us for that?
- We use advanced flight data
- We check all circumstances of your flight
- We assess applicable case law
- We take over all correspondence with the airline
- Online support for all your questions
- Request necessary documents per specific airline
- Summons included
- Amicable collection included
We strive to provide the best service for the lowest percentage in the market.
4. Legal fee
Only in cases where an airline still refuses to grant your claim after all steps taken, we will initiate legal proceedings. What are we going to do for you then?
- In-house legal team for legal analysis
- Legal partners in 9 countries, so very extensive legal coverage
- Place a claim with the legal partner with the highest chance of success
- Draft and submit a statement of claim
- All communication with the court
- Negotiations and settlement with the airline
For all the above work, Yource will ask an additional legal fee to be charged. This legal fee will be deducted from your compensation amount in addition to the service fee. The legal fee is 15% of the received compensation amount (incl. VAT). Please note, this only applies when we need to take legal action to redeem your claim.