Are you flying with British Airways this summer? Then your flight might get delayed or cancelled due to a planned BA staff strike.
If that’s the case, you can claim flight compensation of up to £520.
British Airways Heathrow staff will strike over pay during summer 2022
Around 700 BA workers are planning to strike during the summer holidays as travel demand will most likely reach pre-pandemic levels. The British Airways workers want higher wages, as according to the union, the airline has still not reversed the 10% pay cut imposed on employees during the peak of the pandemic.
This British Airways Heathrow staff strike will likely lead to many flight disruptions, including flight cancellations. The dates of the strike will be announced in the coming days.
If your flight is delayed or cancelled due to the British Airways Heathrow staff strike, you can claim flight compensation up to £520!
Will my British Airways flight be delayed or cancelled due to the British Airways Heathrow staff strike?
There are several ways to know if your British Airways flight will be cancelled or delayed:
- Check the status of your flight before leaving for the airport — this will allow you to avoid big lines and get ready for your trip for nothing.
- You can check the situation at the airport on their website — it is most likely that the airport will give updates
- Follow the news, including on Flight-Delayed.co.uk. When the strike happens, it will be reported by the media not only in the UK but all across Europe.
Airlines staff strikes for the summer holiday: more strikes to be expected all over Europe
Unfortunately, this summer holiday season will most likely be highly impacted by aviation workers strikes across the whole Europe.
Some of the incoming strikes are:
- Ryanair, Volotea and easyJet strike in Italy — for the second time in June.
- Ryanair strike in Belgium and Spain — unions announced that the strike will start at the end of June.
- Brussels Airlines strike at the end of June.
- Strikes of security staff workers at multiple European airports.
Was your flight delayed or cancelled due to a strike?
British Airways Heathrow staff strike: you are entitled to flight compensation and refund!
Because of the strike, British Airways will almost certainly cancel or delay flights at the last minute. Passengers in such situations are entitled to flight compensation of up to £520 under European regulation EU261.
The amount of compensation is determined by the length of your flight.
How to claim flight compensation and refund for my delayed or cancelled British Airways flight?
After you submit all the important details of your flight, our experts will handle your claim from start to finish, ensuring you get the money you deserve. We will evaluate your claim, prepare the legal documents, contact the airline, and, if necessary, fight for your rights in court!
Thanks to over 10 years of experience and legal teams in 9 European countries, including the UK, we have won 98% of court cases against the airlines
We work on a “no win, no fee” basis, so there is no risk for you!