Top five annoying passenger habits that flight attendants hate
Friday, August 28, 2015
A Flight attendant's job is not always as glamorous as it sounds. Here are the top five passenger habits that push attendants over the edge.
5. Tugging at clothes: A simple “excuse me” will do the trick
4. Getting up to use the bathroom when the trolley is moving. How do you expect to get past?
3. Leaving rubbish in the seat pockets: Not very polite!
2. Walking around barefoot: Not only unsafe but also extremely unhygienic
1. Handing over used tissues or baby nappies: There’s a bag for that